Schüco AWS 65
High insulation thermal break window system, with total face width of 107mm.
A strong aluminum construction with high wind pressure resistance, air and water permeability. The extended thermal insulation zone with the specially designed thermal break chambers ensure top energy-saving performance.
- Frame profile depth: 65 mm
- Frame face width: 75 mm
- Maximum glass thickness: 5-45mm casement 15-55mm sheet mm
- Sheet profile depth: 75 mm
- Sheet face width: 78 mm
- Schüco TipTronic installation option.
- Mechanism: SCHÜCO Simply Smart mechanism and basic security category
- EPDM sealing gaskets
- Profiles have straight form.
- Compatible with Schüco ADS 65 doors series
- Charge groups in accordance with DIN EN 12207/12208/12210
- Thermal Insulation: Uf 1,9-2,5 W/m2K in accordance with DIN EN ISO 10077-2
- Soundproofing up to Rw=47dB in accordance with DIN EN ISO 140-3
- Burglar resistance up to RC3 in accordance with DIN V ENV 1627
- Air permeability in accordance with DIN EN 12207 Class: 4
- Water permeability in accordance with DIN EN 12208 Class: 9A
- Wind pressure resistance in accordance with DIN EN 12210: Class: C5 / B5
- Mechanical strength in accordance with DIN EN 13115 Class: 4
- Functionality over time in accordance with DIN EN 12400 Class: 3
- Thermal Insulation: 4/5
- Waterproofing Index: 4/5
- Burglary Protection: 4/5
- Soundproofing: 4/5
- Streng Index: 4/5